Dental Bridges in McKinney, TX
Are you researching options for tooth replacement from a dentist in McKinney, TX? If so, learn more about dental bridges from our team at Dream Family Dental. As a comprehensive dentist near you, our doctor has the experience, skill, and technology that’s needed to deliver natural-looking and top-performing dental bridges.
Additionally, if you are curious about other tooth replacement options such as a dental implant or a partial denture, we’re here to answer questions and perform those treatments too! Instead of continuing to wonder which procedure is best for your goals, we invite you to make an appointment with our team today to learn more.
Benefits of Dental Bridges Near You
- A benefit of a dental bridge is the quick treatment time.
- Unlike dental implants, which require months of treatment, a dental bridge from our office can be completed in as few as two appointments.
- Patients often choose dental bridges for this benefit alone when time is considered.
- Another factor to consider between tooth replacement procedures is comfort and bite force.
- There is no substitute for a dental implant’s comfort and bite force. But, thanks to implant-supported dental bridges, patients can enjoy those benefits as well.
There are other factors to consider when choosing tooth replacement options. One example is the long-term protection of your jawbone’s health. When you visit us for your tooth replacement consultation, our team will make sure that you have information about every option so you can choose what’s best for your immediate needs and long-term goals.
Cost Considerations in Tooth Replacement
Just as there are various options in tooth replacement, there are also various types of dental bridges. For example, a traditional or cantilever dental bridge is more affordable than an implant-supported dental bridge. That said, there are other factors to consider outside of cost (such as appearance, durability, and performance).
When you visit our office for your dental restoration, we’ll spend time to ensure that you have the information you need to make the choice that will work best for your goals and objectives. Call us now or book an appointment to learn more.