Invisalign®️ in McKinney, TX
If you can answer “yes” to even one of the questions below, we invite you to make an appointment with our Invisalign-approved dentist near you at Dream Family Dental.
- Do you have gaps between your teeth?
- Do you wish these gaps could be made smaller or disappear completely?
- Do you have teeth that seem out of place with others around them?
- Do you wish that they could be aligned without having to wear traditional metal braces?
- Do you have a biting or tooth grinding concern that may be contributing to jaw pain or other discomforts?
- Do you want to try therapy for TMJ and TMD that does not require dental surgery?
- Do you want flexibility in your smile makeover?
As Invisalign-approved dentist in McKinney, TX, our team is experienced and skilled in providing treatment in any of the above areas with clear aligner therapy.
Invisalign is a Top Choice in Smile Makeovers
There are many clear aligner therapies available from dentists and even online. So, what is it that makes Invisalign near you a top choice?
- Invisalign is made from SmartTrak®️ material that is more comfortable and more effective than other aligner materials.
- Invisalign aligners have blue track compliance indicator dots to provide peace of mind to wearers that they are on track to attain the results they’re looking for.
- Invisalign uses ClinCheck®️ software to provide comfortable and accurate tooth movement. This chair-side service is not available from many over-the-counter and online aligner therapies.
Because Invisalign aligners are available from our dentist instead of an online portal, an additional benefit exists. Patients can schedule an appointment with our team for a real-time face-to-face consultation in our dental clinic convenient to their home, work, or school.
Call a Comprehensive Dentistry Near You
Whether you’re searching for clear aligner treatment in McKinney, TX, or any of the other services provided at Dream Family Dental, our dentists are committed to providing the most advanced, proven treatment. That’s not only evidenced by being an Invisalign-approved dentist near you but by our commitment to technology and service in all treatment areas. Call us or schedule an appointment with us today!